Supporting customers just got a lot easier
RescueAssist is the choice of IT professionals demanding intuitive, easy-to-use remote support. Our innovative technology allows both on-demand sessions and the ability to connect to unattended machines, directly from a web based console.
You can also provide a frictionless experience for your support agents and customers by integrating RescueAssist into messaging applications like Slack for easy, familiar communication and session initiation.
IT managers: Manage multiple support agents who assist customers and service computers and servers. Deliver technical assistance to remote staff and customers around the globe and around the clock.
IT consultants: Instantly solve customers’ technical problems by providing live, on-demand support. Use multi-tenant, custom grouping and centralized administration to control access to unattended machines for multiple organizations. Share access to unattended computers with team members to assist in resolving issues.
• Web-based agent console: Support customers directly from a web browser.
• Remote view and chat: Remotely view and chat with a customer without the need for any download.
• Remote control: Remotely control your customer’s machine to provide support as if you were there in person.
• Unattended support: Work on your computers or servers after hours or when they are unattended.
• Session transfer: Seamlessly transfer sessions to another support agent (e.g., tier 1 to tier 2).
• Multiple sessions: Simultaneously support up to 10 customers at a time.
• File transfer: Instantly exchange files and folders with your customers.
• Remote diagnostics: Obtain your customer’s system information in a single click.
• Reboot/reconnect: Restart your customer’s computer and automatically reconnect to the support session in progress.
• PC, Mac and Chromebook support: Support PC, Mac and Chromebook users – from either a PC, Mac or Chromebook.
• Messaging integration: Allow your customers to use messaging applications like Slack to request and join support sessions.
• Session recording: Record active support sessions for auditing and training purposes.
• Centralized Admin Center: Run reports, create groups and manage team members, setting the functions agents can perform and the resources and machines they can access.
Security & permissions
• Secure sessions: Offer permission-based support with end-to-end data encryption using government-approved 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
• Two-factor authentication: Add a second level of security for your accounts to make credential attacks extremely difficult.
• Single Sign-On (SSO): Allow your team to securely log in to RescueAssist with the same identity they use for other enterprise applications.
• Active Directory Connector (ADC): Simplify user management with the ADC, which receives Active Directory user updates and automatically makes the same changes in your RescueAssist account.
• Mobile device support: Support Android and iOS mobile device users through remote control, screen sharing and chat.
• Mobile camera share: Troubleshoot equipment anywhere using your customer’s mobile camera, no app needed.