Keep your employees productive by assisting them where they work every day – in Slack. Employees can reach out to you through chat, and you can easily start a remote control session in the Slack interface using the built-in slash command -- /rescue -- without any installation. Resolutions are fast and fluid without jumping platforms, so they can get back to business with less interruption.
1. Enable the Slack integration in GoToAssist
· Log into your GoToAssist account
· Sign into your Slack account and "Add to Slack"
2. Authorize GoToAssist in your Slack workspace
· If not already logged in to Slack, you will be prompted to log in (NOTE: the user needs admin rights)
· Authorize the GoToAssist app
· You'll be redirected back to GoToAssist; make any changes and save configuration
3. Access GoToAssist in Slack
· In Slack, under Apps, click Browse Apps (the plus sign)
· On the Browse Apps page, locate and click the GoToAssist app
That's it. You and your end users are ready to chat with GoToAssist.
Tip: If end users don't see GoToAssist listed under Apps, remind them to click Browse Apps (the plus sign) to add it themselves.