1. Enable the Slack integration in RescueAssist
· Log into your RescueAssist account
· Navigate to Integrations > Messaging, and select Slack
· Click: Add to Slack2. Authorize RescueAssist in your Slack workspace
· If not already logged in to Slack, you will be prompted to log in (NOTE: the user needs admin rights)
· Authorize the RescueAssist app
· You'll be redirected back to RescueAssist; make any changes and save configuration3. Access
RescueAssist in Slack
· In Slack, under Apps, click Browse Apps (the plus sign)
· On the Browse Apps page, locate and click the RescueAssist app
That's it. You and your end users are ready to chat with RescueAssist.
Tip: If end users don't see RescueAssist listed under Apps, remind them to click Browse Apps (the plus sign) to add it themselves.